In the life and time of Orkut, it was the ‘in’ thing to give your profiles a caption and swayed by the trend even I came up with one for myself, ‘Versatility Personified’. Truth be told, the caption remotely holds true for me, perhaps one of the few things I exude versatility in is my taste in television or my shoe wardrobe for that matter. However, as per a recent knowledge, to the credit of a follower by the name of Alienora, my blog exhibits versatility. Since someone as versatile, witty and clever as her thinks so, I have chosen to take her word as true. Thank you so much Alienora, for your kindness and nominating me for my first award on WordPress. After a month of blogging, I was familiarized with the existence of WordPress Awards, since then I have ardently waited for my first one, at times eying them with envy and at times with sheer hope.
There is a quote from the television series Suits, “It’s good that you haven’t watched it so you can still have the pleasure of watching it for the first time.” Modifying it a little, I would say it was good that I didn’t get an award until I got it because indeed nothing/never can be as thrilling as the first time.
Now as I promised and as the protocol calls for, the Seven Little Known Facts About Me, as follows;
- When I am angry, I like cleaning up things, it’s as bad as an obsessive compulsive disorder.
- I am a North Indian who hates Paneer/Cottage Cheese and trust me it’s a mortal sin in a North Indian family.
- I am terrible with directions/ways. I think I have a very short attention span for keeping track of ways, my mind is easily diverted to the billboards and hoardings.
- At times, I can cry for even a single mark in an exam.
- I have an immense fetish for shoes and any given number cannot satisfy me.
- I can’t say No to people, I have done assignments for people even at the cost of my leisure.
- I don’t let people including family and friends to easily know about my likes, dislikes or allegiances. I think I like the mystique around me.
And given below are the bloggers who fit the mold of versatility in my perception
- Chronicles of an Anglo-Swiss
- The Whimsical Circumlocutor
- Geek Ergo Sum
- Miles to Walk
- suzie81’s blog
- Black and White Heart
Once you have been pinged, this is what you are supposed to do;
- 1. Display the award on your page.
- 2. Announce your win with a post. Link back to your nominator as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
- 3. Present 15 awards to other deserving bloggers, and let them know you’ve nominated them.
- 4. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.